Monday, September 3, 2012

Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best

Check our cheap price for Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best also the best deal price, discount for special event. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best review. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best more price detail in the list. Check for more.......................................................................................................................................................


Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.7

List Price : $23.76 Price : $20.50
Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)

Amazon.com Product Description

hola tortilla. adios guilt.
Variety Pack of Popchips

 

 

 

 

think popped!

lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you’ve never tasted before.

never fried. never baked.

we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we start with wholesome potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest all-natural ingredients for a snack so tasty and crispy, you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.

nothing fake or phony.

no fake colors, no fake flavors, no fluorescent orange fingertips, no wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. no, really.

All natural, no preservatives, no fake flavors or colors, no cholesterol, no dirty secrets, low in saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, gluten free.
Gluten free and kosher.
Popchips logo.

explore the full line of popchips:

Bag of Popchips Chili Limon Tortilla Chips

chili limón tortilla chips

Bag of Popchips Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

nacho cheese tortilla chips

Bag of Popchips Ranch Tortilla Chips

ranch tortilla chips

Bag of Popchips Salsa Tortilla Chips

salsa tortilla chips


  • Four-flavor variety pack of 24, one-ounce single-serve bags of Popchips popped snack chips
  • Includes chili limon tortilla popchips, nacho cheese tortilla popchips, ranch tortilla popchips, and salsa tortilla popchips
  • Chips are popped for crisp flavor--never fried or baked
  • No artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients
  • Zero trans fat, certified gluten free


Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)

Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24) Reviews


Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24) Reviews

Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
6 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Popchips does it again!, August 4, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I've tried most of the baked potato chips made by Popchips, so I figured I'd give these a try. They're delicious! These tortilla chips are just as good if not better than their non-healthy counterparts. The ranch tortilla chips are my favorite so far, but the chili limon and nacho cheese are very good as well. I highly recommend trying these tortilla chips!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Sticking with original Pop Chips, August 14, 2012
By 
Gretchen F. (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I am a HUGE fan of Pop Chips and buy them regularly so I was excited to see them add a new product to their line. I was so excited I went ahead and ordered bulk from Amazon. Unfortunately, it was wasted money. They taste very odd. I wish I had a better word to describe it. When I realized I didn't like them I put them in the community kitchen at work for anyone who was interested. Word has gotten around from those who tried them and also didn't like them and now they're just sitting in there. :-( To be clear, I absolutely LOVE regular Pop Chips. It's just this tortilla version that needs to go back to the drawing board.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Healthy Tortilla Chips, August 25, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I stumbled across these new tortilla style chips by popchips and decided I have to try them. I really like most of the traditional popchips flavors (potato version). I would honestly say that all four flavors of these new tortilla style are exactly what I expected from popchips. They are all excellent and go well with the style of chip too. The texture of these will take some getting used to for me, but I would say it's pretty good (that's why I've given it 4 stars). It's definitely worth a try and perfect for someone looking for a healthy alternative to regular tortilla chips (and if you get the 24 pack, preportioned into 1 oz 120 calorie bags). I'll certainly be getting more, and it's nice to have a little variation of healthy chips!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 6 customer reviews...


.......................................................................... Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best buy online with cheap. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best shopping online on the special offer. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best buy online form online store. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best shp online with family. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best discount of the season. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best special offer of the event. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best what is the good and bad. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best pros and cos. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best for sell online. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best available in online store. Popchips 4-Flavor Tortilla Variety Pack, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)best more info and detail.